*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
If you visit the Beachbody website you’ll see the first item listed is “Challenge Packs” with a gold banner stating “Best Deal”. But is it really the best deal? Will a Beachbody Challenge Pack save you money or are they just trying to get you to buy more? Learn more about Challenge and Completion packs and if they are the right choice for you.
What is a Beachbody Challenge Pack
First off, you may be wondering what is a Beachbody Challenge Pack. Much like how cable companies bundle together phone, internet and tv services a challenge pack is a bundle deal. By purchasing several products together you pay less than you would if you purchased each item separately.
What does a Challenge Pack Include
There are a few basic things that are included in every Beachbody Challenge Pack.
- Beachbody On Demand. All Challenge Packs include a membership to Beachbody On Demand. It’s the online platform that gives you access to over 1,500+ fitness programs including cardio, weights, yoga, dance and more. There’s something for all fitness levels- beginner, intermediate & advanced.
- Nutrition Programs. Challenge Packs include the Quick Start Nutrition Guide and digital access to both nutrition programs 2B Mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix. You also get a set of Portion Fix containers and a 2B Mindset Tracker book. PLUS, you get the first 30 days of the Nutrition+ membership, which includes monthly content with more recipes, meal plans, and strategies.
- Beachbody Coach. You get access to a Beachbody Coach (like me) to help you get started, answer questions, cheer you on, and connect you to their private group on BODgroups for even more accountability and support.
Challenge Pack Options
From there the type of Challenge Pack you choose will determine what else is included.
- Program Accessories. Program specific Challenge Packs will include different accessories depending on the program. New program Challenge Packs will include early access to the program. Here are a few examples of different program accessories:
- Shakeology Challenge Pack. Shakeology Challenge Packs include your choice of a 30 serving bag of Shakeology or a box of 24 packets of Shakeology. Also includes a Shakeology shaker cup.
- Performance Pack. Performance Packs include both Beachbody Performance Energize & Recover in your choice of flavor and packaging (tubs or single serving packets). Also includes a Beachbody Performance shaker cup.
- Deluxe Shakeology Challenge Pack. The Deluxe Shakeology Challenge pack includes both Shakeology and Beachbody Performance Energize & Recover. Also includes both a Shakeology & Beachbody Performance shaker cups.
What is a Beachbody Completion Pack
If you already have Beachbody on Demand then you can just purchase a Beachbody Completion Pack. Completion Packs include everything that comes in a Challenge Pack with the exception of Beachbody On Demand.
How Much does a Beachbody Challenge Pack Cost
The cost of a Beachbody Challenge Pack depends on which option you choose. Shakeology Challenge & Performance Packs start as low as $140. Deluxe Challenge Packs begin at $200.
If you purchase a program-specific Challenge Pack the price can vary depending on the equipment included.
Does a Beachbody Challenge Pack Save You Money
If you are planning to purchase Shakeology or Beachbody Performance Energize & Recover then yes, a Challenge Pack will save you money.
The example below shows the Challenge Pack savings for a 9 Week Control Freak Deluxe Shakeology Challenge Pack.
You basically get:
- Beachbody On Demand 12 month membership
- Early Access
- Control Track with Resistance Bands
- Core Ball
- Both Nutrition Programs
- Shaker Cups
All for just the price of Shakeology, Energize & Recover and $40 for Beachbody On Demand. It really is a crazy good deal.
Why would they put together such a discounted deal? Because Beachbody prides itself on being the Total Solution. They’re not just shakes, or workouts or nutrition. They’ve got it all. You’ll hear Beachbody CEO, Carl Daikeler, say this time and again. He wants people to go all in on their fitness journey and experience everything Beachbody has to offer. Which is why they put together these deeply discounted bundles to help people get started.
Challenge Pack Discounts
If you are looking for even more savings, you can sometimes get additional discounts on Challenge & Completion Packs.
- New Programs. New programs that launch usually include $20 off a Challenge Pack.
- Promo Codes. New Coaches that sign-up are given promo codes to share with friends and family. Throughout the year there are also different promotions that take place that include promo codes. Be sure to message me to see what promo codes I have available.
When you purchase a Challenge Pack you can also sign-up as a Coach or Preferred Customer to receive a 25% discount on all products for FREE! Your $39 sign-up fee is waived with the purchase of a Challenge Pack.
However, your Coach or Preferred Customer discount can not be used toward the purchase of a Challenge Pack. Since the bundle is already so discounted it only applies to products you purchase outside of the Challenge Pack. For example, you would get to apply your 25% discount on your monthly Shakeology shipments or Energize & Recover or any other products you purchase.
If you are just starting out with Beachbody I highly recommend beginning with a Challenge Pack. It really is the best deal.
Many people also take advantage of Challenge Packs when new programs come out. You can cancel your current Beachbody On Demand or Shakeology subscriptions to get the savings a Challenge Pack offers.
If you’re ready to get started let me know and I am happy to help you choose a Challenge Pack that is right for you. Be sure to send me a message so I can hook you up with any promo codes I may have.