*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
I love to dance so when I heard about Shaun T’s latest dance focused fitness program, CIZE, I knew I had to try it. For all of my dance friends who haven’t danced in a while it’s a great way to get back into dance. Since you’re in the privacy of your own home you don’t have to worry about what you look like. You can literally dance like no is watching. It feels really good to get into the music and just dance again.
Oh, yeah and you’re exercising at the same time! CIZE is totally different from traditional exercise programs so I feel like it really helps me exercise different parts of my body and my brain.
This CIZE Review gives you an idea of what you can expect from this workout program.
CIZE is a Beachbody program that includes:
6 Dance Workouts on 3 DVDs + Bonus 8 Count Abs
Get Started Guide
Eat Up! Meal Plan
Weekend Survival Guide
7 Day CIZE Down
CIZE was created by celebrity trainer, dancer & choreographer Shaun T. He’s one of my favorites with fitness programs like Insanity & T25 (click for review). However, in this program you get to see a whole different side of Shaun T. I had no idea he was a dancer on Broadway and toured with Mariah Carey. Shaun promises that anyone can dance. The way he breaks down the moves and repeats them, you really get the muscle memory.
Equipment Needed: Nada
There are 6 different dance routines that build up in difficulty and a bonus Ab workout. The routines are all done to recent music you’ll know.
- Crazy 8s – Hands in the Air, Timbaland
- You Got This- Treasure, Bruno Mars
- Full Out- Lose My Breath, Destiny’s Child
- In The Pocket- Problem, Ariana Grande
- Go For It- Pass That Dutch, Missy Elliott
- Livin in the 8s- Chandelier, Sia
- 8 Count Abs- Headsprung, LL Cool J
CIZE provides you with Beginner and Advanced calendar options. To be honest I didn’t follow it as a 30 Day Program as suggested. I just did all the routines between programs (21 Day Fix and T25 to be exact- click for reviews). I do have it on my fitness calendar (click to check out my plan for the year) to do as a 30 Day Program in November though so I’ll have to update you then.
- You will be Sore, you will Sweat and you will have Fun! My neck was so sore from doing head pops that aren’t in any other workout.
- It’s nice to be able to rewind and pick up things you might have missed the first time or if you want to do it full out just one more time. I may have done that just a few times.
- It’s also nice to be able to experience your favorite classes anytime you want.
- The music is fun, I mean you get to dance to Missy Elliott what could be better?
- If you only have time for a quick workout the 8 Count Abs is like nothing you’ve done before and is over before you know what hit you.
If you love Shaun T and love to dance you will love this program. Visit my Beachbody site to order it today or feel free to comment below or email me any questions you may have.
Have you tried CIZE? What is your favorite Shaun T program?