*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Swimsuit season is right around the corner. What better way to get ready than by getting your rear in gear. This Brazil Butt Lift Review gives you all the details of the program and what results you can expect.
Brazil Butt Lift Review
Brazil Butt Lift is, you guessed it, a Beachbody program. Leandro Carvalho, native Brazilian & former ballet dancer, takes you through his signature work-out program which includes cardio, dance and sculpting. You’re not only going to see a difference in your “bum bum” (pronounced “boom boom”) but also in your obliques, legs & arms.
Brazil Butt Lift includes:
- 6 workouts on 3 DVDs
- Resistance band
- Booty Makeover Guide
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown- workout & meal plan
- Measurement Tracker & Tape Measure
- Fat-Burning Foods- meal plan
- Triangle Training Workout Cards
You’ll also need:
- A set of lightweight dumbbells ( I use 5lb & 2lb)
- Ankle weights ( I don’t use)
- Yoga Mat
First you select your booty blueprint: Flat, Pear, Too Big or Combination. Then take the pencil test, just for fun, why not. You know you’re curious. Select your 30 day program based on your booty blueprint. I usually just go with Combination. The programs call for you to combine the workouts and do two per day. If you’re wanting quick results that is the way to go. Usually, I prefer 30 minute or less workouts so sometimes I’ll just do one a day. The sculpt workout is the longest (50min) and I usually break that one down into two workouts (after tricep kick-backs before you go to the floor to do the mermaid is a good stopping point).
Bum Bum (35 min)- cardio & lower body sculpting
Bum Bum Rapido (10 min)- quick cardio & lower body sculpting
High & Tight (35 min)- standing and floor sculpting work
Sculpt (50 min)- total-body workout with weights
Cardio Axe (30 min)- cardio dance
Tummy Tuck (20 min)- abs
- There are no breaks, not a wasted moment during the workout, so you can push play and get your work out done.
- I don’t really like the music so I usually play my own, I actually have a Pitbull playlist for the Cardio Axe workout.
- They go from shots of people working out in a studio and then on the beach- I like to look at the beach!
- I like the countdown clock that let’s you know how much longer you’ve got and tells you the next move that’s coming up.
- There is always a modifier option. If you’re not quite ready for the level 2 moves or don’t want to use the bands or weights you have someone to follow.
- It is very easy to break these workouts into smaller time periods. The Bum Bum rapido is only 10 minutes and you will feel it later in the day. High & Tight is broken into 3 sections. You can choose to play each one on it’s own creating a 15 minute workout. Sculpt can be split in half at about the 25 minute mark. Just make sure you warm-up, cool down and stretch if you’re not doing the full workout.
This program will get you a tight, lifted booty, awesome obliques, toned legs & arms. I’m embarrassed to admit and way too embarrassed to share but my husband snapped a pic of my booty while I was floating around the pool and I was quite impressed. To get the best results follow the meal plan and workout calendar. If you’re ready to get your body bikini ready you should give Brazil Butt Lift a try. Leandro promises & guarantees your body is going to change. It’s working here!