*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
These healthy eating gift ideas are perfect for the health conscious woman. Healthy eating usually means spending a bit more time in the kitchen. The right tools can make healthy eating easier & even fun. Most of the items I’ve included I use in my own kitchen or are on my wishlist.
Think a kitchen appliance might be a bad gift idea? Think again. I love to cook and I love kitchen gadgets that help make cooking easier.
New kitchen toys, while practical, are also exciting! I have requested many of the items on this list and have not been disappointed.
The list is broken down by price for easier shopping.
Healthy Eating Gifts Under $20
- Herb Scissors -I actually snagged these for myself during Amazon Prime Day. The multi-layer scissors make chopping herbs quicker & easier than a knife. I use them often & love them!
- Cutting Boards-When you’re chopping all the fruits & veggies a nice cutting board is important to have. I also like the colored cutting boards that prevent cross-contamination.
- Salad Dressing Shaker– Making your own healthy salad dressing is so easy & fun with this handy salad dressing shaker.
- Food Scale-Many people I know who follow a macro-based or portion control diet like to weigh their food for accuracy.
- Liquid Measuring Cups-You can never have enough measuring cups. I have and love these slanted measuring cups that let you see the measurement from above instead of having to get eye-level with the cup.
Healthy Eating Gifts $20-$50
- Water Bottle-Know someone who struggles to meet their daily water requirements? This fun water bottle lights up to remind them to drink up!
- Slow Cooker-It’s almost like a personal chef. Dump a few items in, go about your day and when you get home dinner is ready.
- Cast Iron Skillet– This was on my Christmas wishlist last year. I’ve cooked some pretty tasty meals in it and love it!
- Glass Meal Prep Containers-Make meal prep feel fancy for the healthy eater in your life with these durable meal prep containers.
- FIXATE Cookbook vol 1 & FIXATE Cookbook vol 2 -Someone who is looking for healthy, tasty meals will love these cookbooks. I have them both and my family & friends love the recipes I’ve cooked. See Using the FIXATE Cookbooks for more info.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons-Every healthy cook loves a nice set of measuring cups & spoons, especially with rare sizes like 1/2TBSP and 1/8tsp.
- Mixing Bowls-Lids make these fun & colorful mixing bowls functional as well.
- Wok-This Wok set makes learning new ways to cook fun. I’ve got a similar set and love to stir-fry in my Wok. It’s a great way to create healthy meals.
Healthy Eating Gifts $50-$100
- Nutribullet – We use this everyday in my house and have for years. It’s perfect to whip up smoothies for breakfast or salad dressings & sauces.
- Insulated Lunch Kit -Help someone take their healthy eats on the go with this insulated lunch kit. Perfect for the office or travel.
- Griddle-This is on my wish list last year. It’s saved me so much time making pancakes and bacon on the weekend. I love it!
- Instant Pot -I got this as a gift a couple of years ago and love it. It creates the most tender meat in the craziest amount of time.
Healthy Eating Gifts Above $100
- Countertop Ice Maker– This is on my husband’s wish list this year. Our freezer’s ice maker is totally frustrating. This ice maker makes ice in minutes. Perfect for smoothies or cocktails.
- Air Fryer– Healthy fried foods? Yes, the air fryer makes it possible. I got this one as a gift last year. I picked this model because it was highly rated and easy to clean. It makes delicious crispy foods without all the grease & fat.
- Food Processor-This is on my wish list last year. I love it! It’s nice and sturdy and so quiet. Food processors are great for chopping, slicing and making sauces like Pesto.
- Knife Set-Every cook needs a good knife set. It makes prep in the kitchen so much easier. This is the set we have and I love them.
- Pots & Pans-Nice non-stick pots & pans makes healthy cooking easy & fun.
- Juicer-Juicing is all the rage right now. Get in all those vitamins & nutrients.
- Stand mixer-I got this as gift a few years ago. If you know someone who loves to bake this will change their life. I love mine!
- Vitamix Blender-I have friends that swear by their Vitamix blender. It’s the cream of the crop when it comes to blenders.
Still not sure what to get the healthy eater on your list? Gift cards make a great gift idea.