*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Meal planning for 80 Day Obsession can be overwhelming. But luckily the more you do it the easier it gets. The tips and tricks on this 80 Day Obsession Meal Plan Cheat Sheet will help you quickly & easily plan your meals.
What is 80 Day Obsession
80 Day Obsession is a step-by-step fitness and nutrition program designed to flatten and tone your abs while lifting and firming your butt. It includes 80 challenging workouts spread over 13 weeks, plus an Eating Plan that’s based on the advanced theory of Timed-Nutrition. Each of the 80 workouts is filmed live, so you get a different experience every day. Read my full 80 Day Obsession Review here.
80 Day Obsession Meal Plan Cheat Sheet
- Use a template to plan out your meals. FREE editable meal plan templates for each eating plan and workout time are available in my resource library.
- Keep a list of favorite recipes by portion control container color. In my resource library you can find an index of FIXATE recipes by container color and meal options by container color. The Color Combo Meal Cards in my shop will help you meal plan in minutes. On the back of each card is the list of ingredients you need for each recipe. This is designed to help you save time when you sit down to meal plan.
- Repeat the snack-type meals every other day. Pick 2 and alternate for the week.
- Eat leftovers for lunch. Take whatever the dinner meal is and copy it to the lunch spot for the following day.
- Meal 1 is perfect for your Shakeology Meal. Learn all about Shakeology here.
- Pre & Post Workout Meals have the same container make-up.
- Meal 3 is the same as the Pre & Post Workout meal container-wise, just add an orange.