*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Stitch Fix does it all now! Women, Men, Maternity, Petites, Plus Sizes and now….Kids! Here’s everything you need to know about Stitch Fix Kids Boys & Girls.
Stitch Fix Kids Boys
So when I first heard that Stitch Fix was launching Stitch Fix Kids I thought how nice for the girl moms. But when I took a look at some of the photos and brands available I was excited to see that Stitch Fix Kids is for boys too! And not just the boys that are into fashion. My son wears athletic clothes pretty much every day. So I was excited to see brands like Under Armour and Nike. I’ve already scheduled my son’s 1st fix!
Stitch Fix Kids Info
- Sizes range from 2T-14
- Each Kids Fix will include 8-12 items
- Prices range from $10-$35 per item
- Shipping, returns and exchanges are FREE
- Keep everything and get a 25% discount
- No subscription required- choose on demand or automatic shipments
How To Get Started
- Go to the Stitch Fix website
- If you already have a Stitch Fix profile simply add your child
- Then, fill out your child’s style profile – Answer some questions about what sort of activities your child is into, their personality, clothing sizes, clothing types & styles and how much you want to spend on each category.
- Schedule your shipment – You can pick on-demand shipments or automatic shipments (every month, 2 months or 3 months)
- Have your child try on the clothes in the comfort of your own home, in between games of Fortnite of course
- Keep what you want and send back what doesn’t work in the pre-paid envelope