*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Beachbody’s annual Coach Summit just wrapped up. And while this year’s summit may have been a bit different than previous years, there were still some very exciting Beachbody Summit 2020 announcements. So many new things to look forward to. I’ve got all the details for you in this recap.
What is Beachbody Summit?
Beachbody’s annual coach summit is a yearly gathering of the thousands of Beachbody Coaches across the company. It is filled with training sessions, key note speakers, workouts led by Beachbody Super Trainers, special events and recognition.
It reminds me of the annual sales convention a company I used to work for holds. Summit brings the ambassadors of the company together and aligns everyone with the vision of the company. In addition, it’s also when announcements of new products and programs are released.
Beachbody Summit 2020
With the current Coronavirus pandemic this year’s summit was a little different. Instead of cancelling the event all together, Beachbody decided to make it a virtual event. All sessions and workouts were done online.
Since the event was virtual they opened it up to everybody, not just coaches! You can access information about the summit sessions here.
Summit 2020 Workouts
The Summit Workouts are currently available on Beachbody On Demand for FREE! You do not need to have a Beachbody On Demand paid membership to access the workouts. You will need to create a log-in. Get your free membership here.
The Team Beachbody Events tile includes exclusive summit workouts from Super Trainers:
- Tony Horton (Warrior)
- Debbie Siebers (Slim)
- Joel Freeman (LIIFT4/10 Rounds)
- Chalene Johnson (Piyo)
- Vytas Baskauskas (Yoga)
- Megan Davies (#mbf)
- Amolia Cesar (The WORK)
- Leandro Carvalho (Cardio/Booty)
- Shaun T (Stacked)
- Jericho McMatthews (MM100)
- Idalis Velazquez (Strength Training/HIIT)
- Autumn Calabrese (9 Week Control Freak)
- Elise Joan (Barre Blend)
- Sagi Kalev (Body Beast)
Also, there is a Super Workout featuring a mash-up of a different trainers.
Beachbody Summit 2020 Announcements
It always amazes me how many new and innovative workouts Beachbody comes out with every year. As a result, you will definitely never get bored working out with Beachbody on Demand.
Here are the announcements from this year’s summit:
- Pre & Post Natal Barre Blend from Super Trainer Elise Joan- Release date August 3rd in the general Beachbody On Demand Library. Read my Barre Blend review here. Elise will also release 60 five minute meditation videos to complement Barre Blend.
- BOD Meditation– 21 days of meditations are coming to the BOD member library in September.
- 30 Day Breakaway from Super Trainer Idalis Velazquez- Releasing this October. This fitness program features weight lifting and gets you running outside.
- 9 Week Control Freak from Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese- Releasing this December for coaches and January for general VIP early access. I’m super excited about this one. It’s a 30 minute a day program that uses a variety of equipment. Additionally, it includes 5-10 minutes of self-care at the end of the day.
- Pumpkin Spice Shakeology – Releasing for a limited time in September
- Peppermint Mocha Shakeology- Releasing for a limited time in November
There really is something for everyone. What are you most excited about?