*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for just the right gift for the active woman on your list? These are hands down the best fitness gifts to give this year. Consider this your fit girl holiday gift guide packed with fitness gift ideas especially for her.
New fitness gear makes working out and staying in shape fun! I have & love most of the items on this list!
The list is arranged by price and includes affiliate links for easier shopping.
Fitness Gifts Under $25
- Headbands– Stylish & functional these headbands keep annoying pieces of hair from getting in the way of her workout. Great for short or long hair. I have these thin headbands and they really do stay in place.
- Workout Towels– I needed some new workout towels and couldn’t decide between light or dark. Then I found these on Beachbody and didn’t have to decide. I use these towels daily and love them.
- Workout Gloves– No one wants rough callouses from lifting weights, especially women. Gloves make lifting heavy easier and help protect your hands.
- Weighted Gloves– Moving up weights in 5 lb increments can be too much but weighted gloves can help you increase your weights a little at a time. These are also great for adding some extra resistance to your kick boxing routine.
- Bluetooth Headphones – Music makes every workout more enjoyable. Help her take the music with her with these headphones designed for sports use.
- Yoga Mat– A fresh new yoga mat is the perfect addition to any fitness routine. I have this mat in teal and love it.
- Foam Roller– Help her roll out those sore muscles with a foam roller. I have this one and it’s like a personal deep tissue massage.
- Water Bottle– We all can probably drink a little more water. Make it fun and fashionable with this light-up water bottle.
- Gym Bag– This stylish gym bag will help her keep her workout gear organized.
Fitness Gifts Over $25
- Beachbody Gear-Celebrate her wins with a fitness program finisher or branded program shirt. She’ll wear it like a badge of honor and love that you noticed her accomplishment. Yep- I have shirts for almost all the programs I’ve completed and am proud to wear them. Also, be sure to check out Beachbody’s new apparel line.
- New Workout Clothes -Splurge a little on some new workout wear she would never spend the money on for herself. The price is really worth it for better quality.
- Sneakers-Help her hit the ground running with a fresh pair of sneakers. I love the lightweight Nike Free RNs. A couple of new colors are on my wishlist.
- Beachbody On Demand Membership – Give her the choice of hundreds of different workout programs with Beachbody on Demand. New workouts are always being released. Coming soon- 10 Rounds & Barre Blend! You can purchase a 3 month $39, 6 month $59, or 12 month $99 membership. I love getting my workout done from the comfort of my home with a variety of different programs.
- Apple Watch with Sport Band – Help her track her fitness with a watch that includes a heart rate monitor and fitness tracker.
- Weights– Help her reach the next level with heavier weights. A weight rack helps keep things organized.
Still not sure what to get the fitness fanatic on your list? Gift cards make a great gift idea.