You read that correctly! I’ve joined together with some of my favorite bloggers to promote Stitch Fix Gift Cards and give you the opportunity to have a very stylish holiday season with a $1000 Stitch Fix Gift Card! So exciting! If you’re not sure what Stitch Fix is check out my post on How to Get the Most Out of Stitch Fix where I explain how it works.
*This post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small commission if you purchase something through my link at no cost to you! Thank you!
Why Stitch Fix is a Great Gift Idea
- It’s Thoughtful– Gift cards can sometimes be seen as a boring, unthoughtful gift. But a Stitch Fix Gift Card is actually quite thoughtful. You are giving someone the opportunity to try something new and the gift of time. A Stitch Fix Gift Card shows you understand that the person you’re buying it for either doesn’t have the time to shop or doesn’t take the time to shop for themselves.
- It’s Fun– Filling out a style profile, having someone select items just for you and the anticipation of waiting on your Fix are what make Stitch Fix so much fun! Everyone likes to see a package by their door and the mystery of what’s inside adds to the excitement. And finding a new style you didn’t think you could pull off is a plus!
- It’s the Perfect Style & Size– The gift receiver fills out a style profile letting their stylist know what they like, how they like things to fit and sizes (even petite & maternity). You get saved from the embarrassment of buying the wrong size and they don’t get stuck with an ugly sweater they hate.
Who Should You Gift Stitch Fix To
- Moms– Your mom, your wife who is a mom, your friend who is a mom. Mom’s LOVE Stitch Fix! We don’t have time to shop for ourselves and dragging kids to the store while we try on clothes sounds like abuse. Sending clothes to our front door that we can try on in the comfort of our home while our children play, watch tv or do anything else but bother us, sounds like heaven. I just got my mom set up on Stitch Fix and she’s already received 2 Fixes! She loves it and is wearing such cuter clothes now.
- Dads– Stitch Fix is not just for women. Now there is Stitch Fix Men. My husband has received 2 fixes and loves it (See his 1st Fix here). He’s not a fan of going shopping so his wardrobe doesn’t get updated very much. Now when he needs a refresh or an outfit for a special occasion I can schedule a fix for him.
- Teachers– Teachers love Stitch Fix! They are notorious for thinking of others before themselves. A Stitch Fix Gift Card is just for them! They can’t spend it on supplies for their students. I gave my sister, a teacher, a Stitch Fix Gift Card for her birthday and she really enjoyed it. (See her Fix here)
- Family, Friends, Neighbors, Secret Santa– You get the point. A Stitch Fix Gift Card is perfect for anyone who wears clothes, jewelry or shoes, which is practically everyone unless you’re at a nudist colony.
But 1st- My November Fix!
In my note to my stylist I requested a blanket scarf and a coat similar to the ones I pinned to my Pinterest Board. I love that my stylist is able to look and see the types of outfits I am into. Unfortunately, they didn’t have those items available in my size at the time. But, my stylist Rachel did send me an outfit similar to one I pinned.
The pinned image is on the left and the outfit from my Fix is on the right. What do you think? Pretty close, although I like the navy and white top on the pinned image better. The grey just seems drab. The tote is from my 12th Fix. I wasn’t sure about it at the time but kept it because it was cheaper to keep with 25% discount for keeping all 5 of my Fix items. I’m glad I did because I love it and use it all the time.
The Callie Denim Jacket from Kut From The Kloth is cute and I really like it but I already have a denim jacket -as seen here . The Corinna Brushed Dolman Knit Top from Market & Spruce was super soft and comfy but just okay.
I really would like a pair of olive pants but the Anita Skinny Pant from Liverpool was just too tight and hung down too low in the crotch. I wish I had kept the pair I got in my 10th Fix.
See The Rest of My Fix & Enter The Giveaway
Click the image below to see the rest of my November Fix and Enter to win the $1000 Stitch Fix Giveaway.