*This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something by clicking my link, at no cost to you. Thank you!
I’ve mentioned before that working out isn’t my favorite thing, but I know it’s important to maintain my health. I used to go to the gym to workout but after B was born I started doing Beachbody programs (check out my reviews for 21 Day Fix, T25, Brazil Butt Lift, 10-Minute Trainer, Cize, and BodyBeast). They work great for me because I like to have a plan to follow instead of wandering around the gym trying to decide which machine I want to do or which muscle group I should workout. I also like being able to wake up, push play and get my workout done first thing in the morning without even thinking.
I’ve mapped out a workout plan for the year with all my favorite Beachbody programs to help me stay on the right track. Actually doing the programs helps me push myself a little harder because I like to check off the boxes and complete each program. Otherwise I end up picking the easiest or quickest workout just to get it done.
- January 21 Day Fix – click here for schedule
- February, March, April T25 – click here for schedule
- May & June Brazil Butt Lift – click here for schedule
- July 21 Day Fix – click here for schedule
- August, September, October T25 – click here for schedule
- November Cize – click here for schedule
- December 10 Minute Trainer – click here for schedule
Be on the lookout for a review of Cize soon! The routines I’ve done so far have been a lot of sweaty fun.
I’m pressing the reset button on January 11th if anyone wants to join me on the 21 Day Fix. Comment below and we can hold each other accountable!
How do you plan on staying healthy this year?